Monday, September 14, 2009

1. Questions/updates to photoshop original image:

After experimenting with photoshop for the first time, there were still a few things I did not know how to do. I viewed a few blogs, and realized I wanted to learn how to make my image look better. First, I wanted to make my background different. In my original blog, I made the background fade from blue to white, and I had the image of the GPS (in color) on the white side. And I had the contents of the GPS (in black and white) on the blue side. I would like to learn how to create different designs in the background. I saw some other blogs and they had "swirl-like" designs in the background, which I would like to incorporate into my blog. Another thing I would like to change in my blog is the images. I figured out how to rotate images and distort them using the transform key. But I would like to learn how to make my images fade and pop better than they do now. Using the photoshop help tool, I will be able to accomplish these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment